Saturday, September 5, 2009



So our little guy decided that he couldn't wait any longer to join us here on earth. Noah James Wilson was born August 26th. He weighed 4 pounds exactly and was 17 inches long.
Since he was so early, he is spending some time in the NICU. He probably will be there for a while. They have told us that he will likely stay there until close to his due date which is October 22nd. He is off iv. (yeah!) He still has a feeding tube which he will have for a while and is on oxygen. Hopefully he will be off that in a few days. I am doing good. It is like night and day from the week before he came. I was there for five days trying to keep him from coming too soon. It did help him with his lungs. We are excited that he is here and trying to be patient for him to come home. The hospital seems to be linked to our small family. But we are truly blessed. And know that he will be just fine.

2 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

Oh my, that scared me when I saw that your baby was here already!!! I am SO glad that he is doing okay! He is such a cutie, and you and Jason are going to be such good parents!

--Sarah (from PETE)

Jenna and Jeremy said...

Congratulations! I'm glad that you are all ok. Good luck with the next few weeks!
-Jenna Dye (also PETE)

Post a Comment